Funds raised through Walkathon support class and student council treasuries as well as SHA Walkathon Grants
Program. Treasuries help each class formulate their own unique experience. The Walkathon Grants program provides seed money for students who undertake significant service projects.
WHOLE SCHOOL SUCCESS = WHOLE DAY OFF!
If we meet our schoolwide goal, the entire school community will have Monday, November 28 off of school!
• SHA Pen - $25 over $125 ($150)
• SHA Keychain or AirPods case - $50 over $125 ($175)
• One of a kind STUCO designed crew neck - $75 over $125 ($200)
• Entry into drawing for Limo Lunch - $125 over $125 ($250 - Double the goal!!)
• The first class to reach their goal will be allowed to be out of uniform the entire week starting Monday, Dec. 12 and 300 spirit points
• The second class to reach their goal will be allowed to be out of uniform Wednesday, Dec. 14 and 200 spirit points
• The third class to reach their goal will be allowed to be out of uniform on Friday, Dec. 16 and 100 spirit points
• Fourth class to reach their goal has no out of uniform days, but 50 spirit points
• Top senior fundraiser will have a designated parking spot for the rest of the school year with a personalized sign!
Dress Up Incentive - Class with the most participation for costumes
• 1st place ~ 300 spirit points
• 2nd place ~ 200 spirit points
• 3rd place ~ 100 spirit points
• 4th place ~ 50 spirit points
Limo Lunch – BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
• The top fundraiser in each class will receive an invite to the Limo Lunch. There will also be a drawing for each class consisting of the students who doubled their goal. Each student who qualifies for this perk will be able to bring one friend along for the ride and lunch