1. Yoga Club meets Tuesday at 3 in the Dance Studio. See you there!
2. There is a very quick Survey Monkey on your iPads that every student in the school is asked to fill out today in homeroom. It is 4 quick questions that our assembly presenter on Monday will use in her speech. It is totally anonymous, just the percentage of yes/no's are factored. We will be welcoming a professional who will teach us a little bit on mental health and wellness. Thanks everybody, from Be-YOU-tiful Club, who is organizing this assembly. And all Be-YOU-tiful Club members come to the office after announcements.
3. The following Coach K PE classes will move to the listed rooms for study halls:
- Period 7 to 205
- Period 8 to 102
- Period 9 to 305
4. SHArks Bite Cancer Club will meet Tuesday in 208. We will talk about Ride for Roswell and ways we can get involved. All are welcome!
5. Documentary Club will meet Thursday after school to watch I Am Evidence about backlogged rape kits and its social justice implications. All are welcome!
1. Good luck to JV basketball at the finals of the Frontier Tournament today vs. Hamburg HS and tomorrow at home vs. Nardin at 12:30 pm. Varsity plays Bishop Kearney at home at 2pm tomorrow. Good luck!
2. The cheer team wraps up their season with a competition at JFK HS on Saturday. Good luck!