1. There will be a meeting for all students going to the Dominican Republic this summer on Monday, January 28 from 6:30 to 7:30 in SHA Hall.
2. If you donated to the 1 Gift for 1 Sisterhood campaign and did not get a gift before break, please stop by room 209.
3. Juniors and Seniors! Want to spend an overnight with your friends, having fun, playing games, and learning about yourself? You are invited to come on the SHA Tau Retreat at Camp Pioneer! See your email for an application or stop by Campus Ministry! It's always a wonderful weekend filled with good times, tasty food, and lots of fun! Registration is due by next Friday, January 18, so don't wait as spots are limited and filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
4. Coffee House is a fun and relaxed evening of music and other artistic performances - and we are looking for YOU to perform! Do you sing? Play guitar, piano, or ukulele? Are you a dancer, poet, songwriter, or comedienne? Then sign up on the lists beside Wall Mail! Auditions will take place next week on Wednesday, January 16 and Thursday, January 17 after school. Start talking to your friends and start planning your performance!
5. Model UN participants, get your resolution drafts to Dr. Krull TODAY!
1. SHArk bus schedule:
3:15 pm SHAbus with Mr. McKinnon JV basketball
4:30 pm SHAbus with Mrs. Rooney Varsity basketball
2. Good luck to basketball at Mt. St. Mary today and to cheer at Orchard Park on Sunday.
3. Attn: Fall WNY Scholar Athletes. Pick up your t-shirt from Mrs. Rooney's office.