1. Attention Metro Bus Riders: Your Metro Pass will be good during exams. Drivers are aware that students may be riding the Metro system at off hours.
2. There will be a meeting for all students going to the Dominican Republic this summer on Monday, January 28th from 6:30 to 7:30 in SHA Hall.
3. Juniors and Seniors! Want to spend an overnight with your friends, having fun, playing games, and learning about yourself? You are invited to come on the SHA Tau Retreat at Camp Pioneer! See your email for an application or stop by Campus Ministry! It's always a wonderful weekend filled with good times, tasty food, and lots of fun! Registration is due by Friday, January 18th, so don't wait as spots are limited and filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
4. If you donated to the 1 Gift for 1 Sisterhood campaign and did not get a gift before break, please stop by room 209.
5. Model UN participants, send Dr. Krull your resolution drafts today or tomorrow for review. Final resolutions are due by Monday morning.
6. Coffee House is a fun and relaxed evening of music and other artistic performances - and we are looking for YOU to perform! Do you sing? Play guitar, piano, or ukulele? Are you a dancer, poet, songwriter, or comedienne? Then sign up on the lists beside Wall Mail! Auditions will take place next week on Wednesday, January 16 and Thursday, January 17 after school. Start talking to your friends and start planning your performance!
7. St. Joe's Ski Club will be skiing tomorrow. Please store gear beyond the curtain and along the wall of the small gym. Be ready for the buses by 3:15 at the front steps of the school.
8. SHArks Bite Cancer Club will meet Monday in 208. We will have a speaker from Roswell. All are welcome.
9. Documentary Club will meet next Wednesday in 208. All are welcome!
1. SHArk bus schedule:
3:00 pm SHAbus bowl and row
3:00 pm charter bus for cheer from Clare Hall lot
2. Good luck to bowlers today.
3. Tomorrow IS a Uniform Spirit Day