1. ASL Club will meet today from 3:00-3:30 in room 209. There is still time to join us and to learn the songs we will be signing at SHA's Christmas Mass. All skill levels are welcome!
2. Are you interested in SHA's summer mission trip to the Dominican Republic? Applications are available outside room 209. All grades are invited to apply! For more information about the trip, see Miss D'Andrea.
3. Cheer tryouts will be held today, tomorrow, and Thursday in the old gym from 3:00 to 5:00pm. Please see Miss Mac if you have questions.
4. Coding Club will meet Thursday at 3:00.
5. Yoga Club will meet tomorrow from 3:00-4:00 in the Dance Studio.
6. Students who need to sign Thanksgiving cards through the Advancement Office, please try to do this today.
7. Don't be stranded... join us on the island... Once on this Island tickets on sale in the Main Office!
8. History Club will meet tomorrow after school in room 203. We will be discussing History Bowl and the UB Model UN.
9. SHArks Bite Cancer Club will meet Thursday at 3;00 in 208. All are welcome!
10. There will be a Torch newspaper meeting after school on Thursday, November 8th in room 306 for all editors and anyone interested in writing for the Torch newspaper this year.
1. SHARK Club will meet after school today in SHA Hall. Join us!
2. Cooking for a Cause will meet Thursday after school in room 304.
3. SHArk bus schedule:
3:00 pm SHAbus bowling then rowing around 3:30 pm