1. ASL Club will meet on Tuesday, November 6 from 3:00-3:30 in room 209. There is still time to join us and to learn the songs we will be signing at SHA's Christmas Mass. All skill levels are welcome!
2. Are you interested in SHA's summer mission trip to the Dominican Republic? Applications are available outside room 209. All grades are invited to apply! For more information about the trip, see Miss D'Andrea.
3. Cheer Tryouts will be held next Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday in the old gym from 3:00 to 5:00 pm. Please see Miss Mac if you have questions.
4. Please consider buying a few bags of Fun Sized candy bars in the post-Halloween clearance sales to donate to the Service Club's Peace Prints for Prisoners candy drive. You can drop off donations in the main office.
1. SHARK Club will meet Tuesday, November 6 after school until 3:30 in SHA Hall.
2. SHArk bus schedule:
3:00 pm SHAbus for rowing
3. Good luck to Cross Country at Sunday's All Catholic Meet at Knox Farm State Park.
4. Winter sports tryouts start next week - good luck to all who are trying out. Remember, no current physical means no tryouts! Basketball starts Monday and Cheer starts Tuesday.