1. Seniors, the following college is here today in the Aud:
St. John Fisher College 1:30.
Juniors who wish to attend, please see your guidance counselor during homeroom.
2. St. Joe's Ski Club forms are available in the main office. Permission slips are due directly to Mr. Ruiz after school on Tuesday, October 16 or Thursday, October 18. See Miss Makar with any questions.
3. The Donate Life Club will have a short info meeting on Monday, October 15 in the Library.
4. SHARK Club will have its first meeting of the year on Tuesday, October 16, 3:00-3:30 in SHA Hall. All are welcome! Bring your ideas for the club!
5. Mother-Daughter Communion Breakfast tickets are now on sale in the Main Office- Stop in and get yours today!
6. SHArks Bite Cancer Club will meet today in 208 at 2:50. All are welcome.
7. Sacred Heart is hosting a hair donation drive to benefit cancer patients in need of wigs. It will happen next Wednesday during all lunches in the old gym. If you'd liket to do an awesome thing and donate 8" of hair, please fill out a permission slip found in the Main Office or see Ana Lach or Mrs. Lyons in room 208. Stylists from Rejuvenation Salon will be here to cut and then style your locks!
8. ASL Club will meet Tuesday, October 23rd from 3:00-3:30 in room 209. We are working toward signing at the Christmas Mass. Please join us! All skill levels of sign are welcome.
9. Samantha McAllister, Julianna Gambino, Giovanna Bolognese, and Elizabeth McAllister- please come to the office after announcements.
10. All students helping Stella Niagara Women's Respite after school today, report to SHA Hall after school.
11. There will be an informational meeting about our summer mission trip to the Dominican Republic for parents and students on Wednesday, October 24, 6:00-8:30 pm in SHA Hall. All those who are interested in applying for the trip are encouraged to attend. Please see Miss Dandrea if you have any questions.
1. LitMag members, please respond to the new email from Dr. Horohoe regarding meeting dates. She will be in room 402 at 3:00 today for a short meeting of the club.
2. SHArk bus schedule:
Bus #1 3:00 pm field hockey
Bus #2 3:00 pm soccer
3:30 pm swim & row
3. Good luck to varsity field hockey at home today vs. Sem at 4:30 pm. Go Sharks!
4. Tomorrow IS a Uniform Spirit Day!