1. Seniors, the following colleges are here today in the Aud:
Keuka College 11:15
Miami University, Oxford 12:00
Juniors who wish to attend, please see your guidance counselor.
2. St. Joe's Ski Club forms are available in the main office. Permission slips are due directly to Mr. Ruiz after school on Tuesday, October 16 or Thursday, October 18. See Miss Makar with any questions.
3. IMPORTANT: Sophomores, Freshwomen, and Juniors- Remember to bring a calculator and #2 pencils tomorrow (Wednesday) for testing. Please be on time. If you will not be here tomorrow, your parents must call Sister Connie.
4. History Club will meet on Wednesday in room 203 right after school. Anyone interested in attending the Canisius Model UN should plan on attending.
5. SHArks Bite Cancer Club will meet Thursday in 208 right after school. All are welcome.
6. Documentary Film Club will NOT meet today. See email sent to you instead!
7. ASL Club will meet today at 3:00 in room 209. All are welcome.
1. Dress-out-of-uniform day on Thursday, October 11th to support funding of girls' education in Zambia.
2. SHArk bus schedule:
Bus #1 3:00 pm field hockey to Medina - round trip
Bus #2 3:00 pm JV soccer
3:30 pm rowing
5:30 pm swim
3. Good luck to field hockey at Medina, JV soccer home vs. Nardin and swim vs. Sem.