Wednesday, December 7 A Day PM Assembly
This Week's Schedule Notes: NO Pause today or tomorrow (Thursday)
This Week's Club Meetings:
- Wednesday: Science Olympiad (Collaboratory), Book Club (Library), Drama Club (Aud), Art Club (404), Glee Club (Dance Studio)
- Thursday: HOSA (303), Be-YOU-Tiful Club (library), Fitness Club (Fitness Room), Lit Mag Christmas Gathering (405), Spilled Ink (404), Student Athlete Leadership Program
1. Tryouts for Mock Trial will be held Monday, December 12 starting at 5:30pm. Attached is the case summary from last year, and the witness affidavit of Sheridan Homes. In Mock Trial, each witness writes an affidavit to relay their story of what happened in a case. For the tryout please read both the case summary and the affidavit. You will be asked to answer questions as Sheridan for the tryout, which means knowing as much about Sheridan as possible. If you are interested in joining the team, please prepare with these materials and present to Room 405 on Monday, December 12. Please see the Mock Trial Case Summary. Any further questions, please contact Dr. Horohoe at: [email protected]
2. ConnectLife Club members, please read Mrs. Coughlin’s Schoology post from yesterday, and take the poll regarding our meeting next week!
3. Please support the Spirit of the Season service project by making a $5 donation in your Pause Room. Gifts purchased through your donation will make Christmas a memorable one for these children residing at Gerard Place
4. Friday is a SHA & Bills Spirit Day!
5. If you are playing in the assembly today, please remember your proper gym attire!
6. 6. Christmas dance tickets are on sale now through December 15th. See the QR codes around school. (And yes! We'll have the Bills game on!!)