This Week's Schedule Reminders: NO Pause on Wednesday or Thursday due to StuCo assembly and Mass.
This Week's Club Meetings:
- Tuesday: Cooking Club (SHA Hall), Science Olympiad (Collaboratory), Black Student Union (307), Sewing and Design Club
- Wednesday: Science Olympiad (Collaboratory), Book Club (Library), Drama Club (Aud), Art Club (404), Glee Club (Dance Studio)
- Thursday: HOSA (303), Be-YOU-Tiful Club (library), Fitness Club (Fitness Room), Lit Mag (405), Spilled Ink (404), Student Athlete Leadership Program
1. Mock Trial Case Summary for Mock Trial will be held Monday, December 12 starting at 5:30pm. Attached is the case summary from last year, and the witness affidavit of Sheridan Homes. In Mock Trial, each witness writes an affidavit to relay their story of what happened in a case. For the tryout please read both the case summary and the affidavit. You will be asked to answer questions as Sheridan for the tryout, which means knowing as much about Sheridan as possible. If you are interested in joining the team, please prepare with these materials and present to Room 405 on Monday, December 12. Any further questions, please contact Dr. Horohoe at: [email protected]
2. Film Club will meet Tuesday, December 13th in 307.