1. HOSA will have a Meeting this THURSDAY after school in room 303. Please bring any left over ribbons to the meeting any any money you raised for Cancer Consortium on WNY
2. Lit Mag poster meeting on Thursday, 10 November 3 pm in room 405! We have the poster images ready & we need to work on the text! See you Thursday!
3. History Bowl will have a short practice after school in room 203. All are welcome!
4. Congratulations to the following SHA students who received awards for their performance at the Canisius Model United Nations: Abuk Aleu and Ekene Ezenwa, representing Ghana, were voted Outstanding Delegation in the Security Council. Emma Kottakis and Mary Kate Christ, representing Malawi, received an Honorable Mention in the Human Rights Council.
5. Service Club will meet today after school from 3:00-3:30pm in SHA Hall. All are welcome!
6. Be-You-Tiful club will be having a meeting after school from 3-3:30 in the library. Bring coloring supplies if you have it!