- Our first Mathletes Meeting is Thursday, Oct. 29 after school in Room 101. If you are planning on attending, please sign up through the email Ms. Egan sent this weekend. Hope to see you there!
- We wanted to remind everyone that your first 5 hours of community service are due 3 weeks from today - on November 18th. Please check your email for a message with ideas on places to go or activities to do that Ms. McGuinness sent out last Friday. Want to check what you’ve done? All hours that have been turned in are posted in PowerSchool under the 1st SEMESTER Footprints grade. Check your email for directions on how to find your grade. Questions? See Ms. McGuinness or Mrs. Clare.
- Good Luck to the SHA JV soccer team as they host Nardin today. Go SHArks! We are cheering you all on!
- Spilled Ink, the creative writing club, will have a meeting in Room 206 after school today. We will discuss this year’s goals for the club and share some of our writing. If you are interested, but either cannot attend or would like to Zoom into the meeting, please email Ms. Posenjak. Hope to see you there!
- Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors. If you did not come last June to clean out your PE locker, there are several items on the table in the Fitness Room. More clothes were added yesterday! Please check the table to see if anything belongs to you. All items will be donated FRIDAY after school.