- This is a reminder that your first 5 Footprints Service Hours are due in a month. Please check your emails for ideas on places to go or remote opportunities if you need them. Questions? See Ms. McGuinness or Mrs. Clare.
- Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors: If you did not come last June to clean out your PE locker, there are several items on the table in the Fitness Room. Please check the table to see if anything belongs to you. All items will be donated TODAY after school.
- The first ASL club meeting of this school year will take place after school on Tuesday, October 27 in room 202. We’ll review the basics of ASL, and make a plan for the school year. All skill levels are welcome!
- ConnectLife Club (formerly known as Donate Life) will meet after school on Monday. Please RSVP for this meeting so we know where to hold it in order to stay safely distanced. Send an email to Mrs. Biniszkiewicz or Mrs. Coughlin if you plan to attend or want to attend but can’t make it. If you are a remote learner, we can Zoom you in- just let us know! All are welcome to find out about this life saving club!
- If you see a member of the JV Soccer team wish them “good luck” as they take on Nichols tonight!
- Environmental Club will be meeting on Tuesday, October 27 after school in Room 305. We will finalize our plans for fall activities and discuss environmentally-focused service hour opportunities in the area. All students are welcome to join.