1. History Club will meet today after school in room 203 briefly. We will be discussing History Bowl, Geography Bee, and our spring Model UN competition at U.B.
2. Girls, don't forget to bring in a blanket for the infusion patients to keep them warm while they are receiving their treatments during this holiday season. The DIY Club thanks you for sharing SHA's warmth with others.
3. The following girls, please come to the main office after announcements: Haley Nitsche, Phalyn Johnson, Maxine Richardson, and Gour Deng Gac.
4. The Clare Music Hall door is not to be used in the morning before school. Please use the front door. Thank you!
5. Service Club will meet this Thursday after school to work on care packages and plan for the Down Syndrome Christmas party. All are welcome.
1. Escrabble en Español will meet on Wednesday, November 20, in the cafeteria at 3:00. All are welcome!
2. SHArk bus schedule
3:00 pm SHAbus bowl and row
3. Good luck to bowling today vs. Mt. St. Mary. Go Sharks!
4. Detention will be in Room 402 today not Room 308.