1. A warm welcome to Samara Ross who is shadowing today. We hope you have a great day!
2. Ms. Bonn's Intro to Art students periods 6 and 8- bring your coats to class as we'll be going outside. Also, all faculty are welcomed to come outside to observe a Raku Pottery Firing periods 6 through 9.
3. Skylar Barrons and Emma Fenwick- please report to room 301 to talk to Miss Makar immediately after announcements.
4. Please check Lost & Found today- lots of lunch bags, a pillow, etc.
5. Any students who need to sign Thanksgiving cards- please come before 11:00 am today.
6. The DIY Club will be collecting blankets for the infusion patients at Windsong Medical Park to keep them warm during their treatments. We will be collecting the blankets from Tuesday, November 12 to Friday, November 22. Please help share the warmth of SHA to others during this holiday season.
7. The following students should report to the library immediately after announcements: Jada Coffey, Helina Gebre, Emmanuela Deng Gac, Bandhan Khabra, Taspeya Hossain, Alecia McGruder, Maddie Adams, Gysma Akaic, Muram Darfor, Heaven Elliott, Lauren Richardson, Margaret Rife, Gwynneth Poole, D'yNahsty Rhodes, and Pearl Ehimare.
8. Congratulations to all the students who participated in the Canisius Model UN yesterday! We will have a History Club meeting in 2 weeks to start preparing for the History Bowl, Geography Bee, and Model UN at UB. If you are interested in any of these, please listen to announcements for the next meeting.
9. Calling all cheerleaders! Cheerleading tryouts will begin on Tuesday, November 12. They will run Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 3:00-5:00 in the old gym. You must be present at all 3 days of tryouts. See you there!
1. SHArk bus schedule
3:00 pm SHAbus rowing
2. Good luck to all athletes trying out for basketball, bowling, cheer and ice hockey. Remember, you mut be signed up and must have a current physical on file here at school. Go Sharks!