1. Seniors, the following colleges are here today in LMC3:
Merrimack College- 8:20
St. John Fisher College- 9:00 in the Aud
Juniors who wish to attend, see your guidance counselor.
2. Book Club will meet tomorrow- Wednesday, October 9- after school. Please come with book suggestions.
3. St. Joe's Ski Club forms are available to pick up in the main office. Completed applications can be returned directly to Miss Makar in room 200 after school starting Thursday, October 17. Ski season starts December 20. Contact Miss Makar with any questions.
4. Seniors: Please remember to place your senior apparel order by this Thursday, October 10. Any questions, please talk to Mrs. ModicaAmore in room 305.
5. Thanks to everyone who took the Donate Life Quiz last Friday. As you know, we had 3 winners of Starbucks gift cards and now we have the winner of the spirit points contest: Congratulations, Freshwomen! 100 spirit points go to your class because a whopping 63% of you took the quiz!
Donate Life is a great club- it's not too late to join. See Mrs. B or Mrs. Coughlin in the library!
6. A warm welcome to the following shadows visiting today:
We hope you have a great day!
7. There is a Mathletes meeting after school on Thursday. We'll be completing a math "test." Let Ms. Egan know if you can attend. The meeting will be from 3:00 to 3:45 in room 101.
8. There will not be a Model UN meeting. Everyone should be researching their countries and their topics for next week's meeting.
9. Environmental Club and Art Club are going to Becker Farms for apple and pumpkin picking after Walkathon. To join, see Miss Makar or Sister Mara for a permission slip.
10. Reminder- the following girls should be in room 208 at 3:00 today to plan for October 16: Alecia McGruder, Maddie Adams, Gysma Akaic, Margaret Rife, Jada Coffey, Bandhan Khabra, Taspeya Hossain, Emmanuela Deng Gac, and Dy'Nahsty Rhodes.
11. Golf Team, please report to room 201.
12. Student Council, please bring Walkathon envelopes to the main office.
13. Walkathon dress up day tomorrow... Prizes for best dressed!
1. Students, please remember this Friday (Oct. 11) and next Wednesday (Oct. 16) are HALF DAYS. Please arrange for transportation after school if you are not taking a bus or on a sports team.
2. SHArk bus schedule
3:00 pm JV soccer
3:30 pm field hockey
4:15 pm row
6:00 pm swim
3. Good luck to XC vs. Sem, v soccer vs. MSM, JV soccer vs. SML and swim vs. MSM.
4. Canisius High School Drama Guild announces auditions for 12 Angry Jurors on Wednesday, October 9th and Thursday, October 10th at 3 pm at Canisius High School Auditorium. Audition materials will be provided. The show dates are December 5th, 6th and 7th.