1. SHARK Club says: Your day will be happier if you give people a bit of your heart rather than a piece of your mind.
2. The SHARK Club will meet after school tomorrow.
3. Sophomores, if you are interested in attending the Junior Class trip to Boston, please be sure to register by Friday. Be sure to turn in your permission slips to Ms. Egan by June 14th, 3:00 pm.
4. Ms. Newman's periods 1,2,3 - please report to room 309 for class today.
5. Music Students: Please return all original copies of music to your teachers this week along with any folders, dresses. or other borrowed items. All personal instruments must also be taken home this week.
1. Freshwomen Fun Day Planning Meeting in room 205 after school TODAY!
2. Cross Country meeting tomorrow morning at 7:45 am in the and field hockey meeting at 3 pm in the fitness center.
3. Tuesday is a dress up day. Please see the email from Mrs. Rooney regarding guidelines.