Freshwomen and Sophomores, do you think you’d like to join the Donate Life Club next school year? If so, come to our end of year presentation and recruitment meeting on Monday, April 15. Let Mrs. Biniszkiewicz or Mrs. Coughlin in the library know if you’d like to attend.
2. SHArk bus schedule
3:00 pm SHAbus #1 rowing
3:00 pm charter bus lacrosse
3. Today's tennis match and JV softball game have been cancelled. We need warmer weather!
4. Here are some reminders for the Day of Sharing for tomorrow:
- Wear your Day of Sharing shirt along with acceptable pants. Check the what to wear lists in classrooms.
- Dress in appropriate clothing for the weather - hats, gloves. It will be cold in the morning. Wear boots or sneakers that can get dirty if you are outside.
- Eat Breakfast
- Many sites need you to bring your own lunch.
- Be in homeroom by 8 AM and attendance will be taken
- We will proceed to AUD for the prayers service and any final announcements. Bring all your belongings with you from homeroom. You will be leaving from the AUD to your site.
- We are serving from 9:30-1:30 PM. Drinks and snacks will be provided when we arrive back at SHA.
- Dismissal is at 2:15 PM and buses will arrive at the regular time.
- Remember to have fun and meet new people.