1. This is a reminder that Buffalo Prep will be here tomorrow during lunch periods. Please make sure you are in the Counseling Center during your lunch period and don't forget to bring your lunch.
2. ASL Club will meet after school today in room 209. We are learning to sign a new song for our school Mass in May. All are welcome to join us.
3. Seniors: Your final Footprints paper is due today. Please make sure it gets turned in by 3:00 pm TODAY!
4. Be-YOU-tiful Club is meeting today in the library at 3:00.
5. Environmental Club is also meeting today in 301. All members need to come because we need to prepare for next week- Earth Week.
6. Lost & Found- all will be removed at 8:30 today.
7. SHArks Bite Cancer Club and Documentary Club will meet tomorrow at 3:00 in room 100 to assemble Easter Baskets for St. Luke's. All are needed and welcome!
8. Coach K's 1st period ONLY- report to room 206.
1. Tomorrow is Donate Life Blue and Green Day! Show your support by wearing blue and/or green socks with your uniform and stop by the table across from the main office before homeroom. Your name will go into a drawing for a Donate Life prize pack! If you have a t-shirt from the blood drive, you can wear that too.
2. SHArk bus schedule
3:00 pm SHAbus #1 rowing
3:00 pm charter bus lacrosse - varsity first then JV
3. Tennis practice has been cancelled. JV Softball will be inside today from 3 - 5pm.
4. Good luck to varsity lax at Sem today!
5. Uniform reminder - footless tights must be worn with socks that cover the ankles. Sweatpants/running tights/joggers are not uniform approved.