1. Yoga Club will meet Thursday at 3:00 in the Dance Studio. All are welcome to come relax.
2. ASL Club will meet after school tomorrow in room 209. We are learning to sign a new song for our school Mass in May. All are welcome to join us.
3. The Theater classes will be having a bake sale today during all lunch periods, so make sure to stop by and grab some goodies!
4. Seniors: Tomorrow is the due date for your final Footprints reflection paper. Please make sure you turn it in on time so that your grade doesn't go down.
5. StuCo election sheets are in the main office.
6. Attention Juniors and Seniors: Turn your prom t-shirt drawing in to the main office ASAP.
7. Be-YOU-tiful Club will meet after school tomorrow (Wednesday) in the library.
8. Please report to the main office: Kiki Blacher, Alex Stathopoulos, Grace D'Angelo.
9. This Thursday is Blue
Day to celebrate Donate Life!
All students may wear blue and green socks with their uniforms, and those who received a Donate Life t-shirt at the blood drive can wear that with their skirt.
Show us your blue and green socks on Thursday morning, and you’ll have a chance to win a Donate Life prize pack!
Thanks for supporting the mission of blood, organ, eye, and tissue donation!
1. SHArk bus schedule
3:00 pm SHAbus #1 tennis and rowing
3:00 pm charter bus lax - JV dropped off first then varsity
3:10 pm SHAbus #2 JV softball - meet in AC lobby
2. Good luck to JV lax vs. Mt. St. Mary, softball vs. Clarence and tennis vs. Sem.
3. Easter candy is in the lobby of the AC. If you have an order to pick up, you should have received an email from Mrs. Rooney.