1. Spilled Ink will have a meeting after school tomorrow in room 210. Hope to see you there.
2. Miss Borden is available for math tutoring 4th and 9th periods in the library, in addition to her regular schedule.
3. History Club will have an important meeting today in room 203 after school. This is our last meeting before next week's Model UN at UB.
4. There will be two "do you know the faculty and staff" quizzes today- with prizes to be awarded for a student with the correct answers. Quiz one will finish after homeroom. Quiz two will finish after 7th period. Send your guesses to Dr. Horohoe.
5. District Transportation Applications for next school year are due back to your local school district office by April 1st. Forms are available in the main office.
6. An extra special Happy Birthday goes out to our very own Mrs. Guzdek- enjoy your special day!
1. SHArk bus schedule
3:00 pm SHAbus rowing
3:00 pm charter bus lacrosse
2. Uniform reminder - footless tights are not running tights/sweatpants/leggings. Socks need to cover ankles. Please clean this up.
3. Friday WILL be a Uniform Spirit Day.
4. Winter sports uniforms should be returned ASAP. V basketball and bowling to Mrs. Rooney, cheer to Miss McInerney and JV basketball to Mr. Stepien.