Saturday, November 23
Arrive between 7:45 – 8:00 a.m.*
- Please arrive between 7:45 a.m. and 8:00 a.m. on Saturday, November 23.* Registration will be in the main hall on the second floor. You may enter through the side door near the Key Bank parking lot or through the front door on Main Street. It is very important that your daughter arrives on time for the exam. A late arrival may prevent her from taking the exam that day.
- Calculators are allowed for the exam. A simple four-function calculator is all that is required. Cell phones must be turned off.
- If you indicated on the application that your daughter has a 504 Plan or an IEP, please forward a copy of the plan by November 13, Attention: Admissions. It can be faxed to 834-2944 or emailed to email@example.com.
- The cost for the Entrance Exam is $20.00 (check or cash) payable on the morning of the exam or by pre-payment. Mail check payable to Sacred Heart to: Sacred Heart Academy Admissions Office, 3860 Main Street, Buffalo, NY 14226.
- Immediately following the exam, we will host a pizza lunch for all students. Please pick up your daughter between 11:45 - 12:00 noon at the side entrance (Key Bank parking lot).
- Scholarship and financial aid (FAST) applications must be submitted by December 10. The application and letter of recommendation template can be found at the bottom of this page.
Again, thank you for your interest in Sacred Heart and I look forward to working with you and your daughter over the coming months. If you have any questions about the application process, please call the Admissions Office, 834-2101 ext. 311.
*If your daughter has a 504 or an IEP that includes 1.5 time for testing, please arrive by 7 a.m. In order for her to receive extended time we must have a copy of her plan prior to the exam.