1. Seniors, the following colleges are here today in LMC3:
Saint Mary's College- 9:00
Hilbert College- 12:00
SUNY Albany- 12:40
Juniors who wish to attend, please see your guidance counselor.
2. Book Club will meet after school today in the library. Please come with book suggestions.
3. St. Joe's Ski Club forms are available to pick up in the main office. Completed applications can be returned directly to Miss Makar in room 200 after school starting on Thursday, October 17. Ski season starts December 20. Contact Miss Makar with any questions.
4. Seniors- tomorrow is the LAST day to place orders for senior apparel. Any questions, see Mrs. ModicaAmore in room 305.
5. There is a Mathletes meeting after school tomorrow in room 101 from 3;00 to 3:45. Email Ms. Egan if you are planning on attending.
6. Environmental Club and Art Club are going apple and pumpkin picking after Walkathon. to join us, see Miss Makar or Sister Mara for a permission slip. All are welcome and we will return to SHA by 4:00.
7. Welcome to the following girls who are shadowing at SHA today:
We hope you have a great day!
8. Canisius High School Drama Guild announced auditions for 12 Angry Jurors on Wednesday, October 9 and Thursday, October 10 at 3:00 at Canisius High School Auditorium. Audition materials will be provided. The show dates are December 5 through 7.
9. Spilled Ink will have a meeting after school on Thursday in room 210. If you are interested in the club, but can't attend the meeting please contact Ms. Posenjak.
10. Volleyball Club today after school in small gym from 3;00 to 4:00. All are welcome.
11. DECA meeting will be held today at 3:00 in Mr. Jans' room.
1. SHArk bus schedule
3:00 pm JV soccer
3:30 pm field hockey
3:45 pm swim/row
2. Volleyball is home today vs MSM. JV at 4:30 and varsity at 6pm. Go Sharks!