1. Welcome to the following shadows today:
Lauren Russo (sister of Grace '22)
We hope you have a great day!
2. St. Joe's Ski Club forms are available to pick up in the main office. Completed applications can be returned directly to Miss Makar in room 200 after school starting on Thursday, October 17. Ski season starts December 20. Contact Miss Makar with any questions.
3. There are 2 open spots on our February Break mission trip to Jamaica. Any SHA student is welcome to join us for this unforgettable and life-changing week.
4. Environmental Club will be going apple picking at Becker Farms after Walk-a-thon. Permission slips will be available on Monday. See Miss Makar or Sister Mara in the Advancement Office for more details.
5. After Mass: Senior/Junior/Sophomore class officers please stay in the aud- Mr. Liberti has BIG news.
1. SHArk bus schedule
3:00 pm JV soccer
3:00 pm volleyball - round trip
3:30 pm JV field hockey
3:45 pm swim/row
2. Good luck to JV soccer home vs. Nardin, XC at Grover Cleveland and volleyball at Rochester Mercy.
3. Uniform reminder - socks must cover the ankles and should be plain, not patterned, striped, etc.
4. ALL OF MRS. PARRINO’S HOMEROOM NEEDS TO REPORT TO THE JESUS STATUE AT THE END OF THE DAY.