1. Documentary club will meet today to watch "Jane." All are welcome!
2. SHArks Bite Cancer Club will meet tomorrow in 208 for all who are planning or thinking about doing the Ride for Roswell. All are welcome.
3. As we begin Holy Week and Earth Week, remember to pick up your things from Lost & Found, clean out your lockers for the break, and say an extra prayer for those suffering from natural disasters.
4. Anyone who brings in mugs for the Environmental Club, please bring them to the main office or give to Ms. Makar or Sister Mara. Thanks.
5. Attention- all those who requested an extension of time to finish service hours: This is a reminder that they are due April 29- our first day back from break.
6. Corinne Lapp and Maddy Sliwinski, please see Mr. Albert at your convenience.
7. There is still time to get your StuCo applications for next year. Applications are due to Mrs. Kittleson or Miss D'Andrea by WEDNESDAY, April 17. Applications can be picked up in the main office.
8. SHARK Club reminds you: "Kindness is showing someone they matter."
9. Music Ministry will meet tomorrow morning to rehearse for Mass. See you at 7:30 am in the Chapel.
1. Environmental Club members: Wear your t-shirts to school tomorrow!
2. The Donate Life Club meets today after school in the library. Sophomores and Freshwomen interested in joining the club next year are welcome to attend!
3. There will be a meeting for Life Skills Club in Room 100 after school on Tuesday, April 16th.
4. SHArk bus schedule
3:00 pm SHAbus 1 rowing
3:00 pm charter bus track & field
3:00 pm charter bus lacrosse
5. Good luck to v lax today vs. MSM! JV softball game at O'Hara has been postponed. JV softball will not practice. JV lax will be in the small gym from 4 - 5:30 pm. V softball in large gym from 5 - 7 pm.
6. In honor of Easter, Wednesday will be a dress up day.
7. Tomorrow, Tuesday, April 16, is our final reconciliation service. It is for all classes on the 3rd and 4th floors, including the Sisters Wing and Clare Music Hall. However, please note that it is a D day and not an E day. There was a mix up in the letter days. This might be problematic for the ACE and BDF classes - Art, PE and/or an elective class. Students, if you did not go to reconciliation and your class is not going, please ask for permission from your teacher and then quietly head down. We will move you to the front of the line. Seniors who are free, you are most welcome to join us.
8. Be-YOU-tiful Club will meet tomorrow morning at 7:40 in room 400.