Sacred Heart Academy is establishing a Class Ambassador program. This initiative, spearheaded by alumnae, will better connect alumnae with one another and the Academy. Becoming a Class Ambassador is important, rewarding, and fun. The goal is to build alumnae participation through various SHA programs, share Academy news, and receive alumnae news. Class Ambassadors will be important liaisons between their classmates and the Academy.
We invite you to consider serving as an Ambassador for your class. You will be among an elite, dedicated team of alumnae committed to making Sacred Heart Academy stronger.
Sacred Heart Academy is very proud of the accomplishments of its alumnae. Keeping alumnae connected to the school offers many benefits to both our alumnae and the Academy. We need women who will step up to the plate and take a lead with their class.
Below you will find a list of women, with their class years, who have already said “yes” to this program. Is your class represented? Would you be willing to assist the classmate that is listed for your class? We need you!!! Your involvement will greatly enrich the Class Ambassador program. Whether you live in the WNY area or not – you can be a part of this. Listed below you will find an outline of responsibilities for the Buffalo Academy of the Sacred Heart Class Ambassador Program. Please take a moment to read this information. Contact us with any questions or suggestions you have to enhance the program.
This is not a task that we are asking you to do on your own. The ideal situation will be to identify two to four ambassadors for each class; and of course, you will receive the constant and continued support from the Alumnae Office. Thank you for your continued support of Sacred Heart Academy and all you do to help us educate young women who will soon join you as alumnae of the Academy.
After reviewing this information, please contact Eileen Rimar Hettich ’70, Alumnae Coordinator, at ehettichsacredheartacademy.orgehettichsacredheartacademy.org or (716)- 834-2101, ext. 317 .
Mrs. Mary Frank Moynihan
|1948||Sr. Patricia M. Healy, OSF|
Ms. Lenore M. Belzer
|1953||Mrs. Dorothy Kraft Mallow|
|1956||Ms. Kathleen A. McCarthy||
|1957||Ms. Julia L. Maxwell|
|1958||Mrs. JoAnn Kowalski Grzechowiak||jerjo62roadrunner.comjerjo62roadrunner.com|
Mrs. Mary Ellen Keohane Glynn
Sr. Mara Walton, OSF
|1960||Miss Beverly A. Cocciolo|
Mrs. Ann Hackford Galbo
Mrs. Mary Sue Seaman Gressley
|1964||Mrs. Marciann Spiess Kukoda||
|1966||Mrs. Kathleen Allen Benson||
|1967||Mrs. Rose Marie Seitz Castner||castnerrcanisius.educastnerrcanisius.edu|
Mrs. Kathleen Walsh Simonin
Mrs. Teresa Hermann Donner
Ms. Carol A. Bauda
Ms. Kathleen M. Delaney
|1970||Mrs. Jennifer Evans Gourdine||jenngouraol.comjenngouraol.com|
|1971||Mrs. Sandra Eye Sendlak||ssendlakhotmail.comssendlakhotmail.com|
|1977||Mrs. Lynn Riso Wright||lynnrw59yahoo.comlynnrw59yahoo.com|
|1978||Ms. Patricia Schumacher||patricia.m.schumacherverizon.compatricia.m.schumacherverizon.com|
Mrs. Jeanne Veznia Vinal
Mrs. Kathleen Killeen Flynn
|1983||Mrs. Laura Bradley Galvin||laura.galvinverizon.netlaura.galvinverizon.net|
|1989||Mrs. Laura Casimino Grable||jlgrableadelphia.nejlgrableadelphia.nett|
Mrs. Julia Heffern Doyle
Mrs. Martina Mastroleo Baker
Mrs. Mary Clare Kukoda Reilley
|1995||Mrs. Maria Michalek Clare||mariaclaregmail.commariaclaregmail.com|
|1996||Mrs. Courtney Timms Maloney||ctimms14hotmail.comctimms14hotmail.com|
Sacred Heart Academy Class Ambassador Program:
- Ambassadors communicate with classmates to gather Class Notes for the Cordecho (alumnae newspaper). Class Notes are one of the best ways for classmates to stay connected to one another and to SHA. Ambassadors will be kept aware of deadline dates for the Cordecho.
- Ambassadors will update the Office of Alumnae Relations with any address, name or career changes from classmates. This is very important to SHA in keeping our alumnae database current.
- Ambassadors will be contacted by the Alumnae Office when news needs to reach their classmates on a timely basis (death in alum's family or event that requires class support). Ambassadors are asked to disburse this information on a timely basis through email or a previously established phone tree.
- From time to time we will send you a list of classmates from whom we have no address (lost alums). You and/or your classmates will often be the best source of this information.
- Ambassadors will be kept aware of all news and events at SHA through a monthly (or as needed) email blast or mailed update.
The Alumnae and Development Offices encourage the use of e-mail as a means of corresponding both with us and with classmates; it is certainly the most effective because it is quick, non-invasive, and free. Feel free to contact alum via phone or mail, and we will be happy to reimburse you for any phone charges or postage paid, upon request. Receipts for charges need to be sent to us to submit to our business office.